Technology and Thanksgiving fun go hand in hand. Sharing just a few ways your YK Communications high speed A global wide area network (WAN), also described as a networ... More connection can stuff your holiday with family fun.
YOUR YK FRIENDS SAY HAPPY THANKSGIVING!
1. GATHERING AROUND THE TABLE
Some of the most special Thanskgiving memories are around the table — learning to set the table, using plates and napkins that aren’t used every day, passing bowls and platters, and one-time-a-year recipes. You never forget moments that bring people together.
- Try this table setting placemat to help kids learn to set the
- Here’s a fun “before dinner” game for kids and Includes a how-to and video.
- A great alternative for those with a busy work schedule: order your ingredients online for home delivery. Some local grocery stores have call ahead/online ordering as well.
So many of us load into the family car and drive to be with loved ones over the holidays, so a pass time can be a good thing. Create a book library for your e-reader or tablet. Try this online book library of free books — you can even read offline in the car or air.
Everyone loves holiday savings, but few of us enjoy the holiday crowds. So after your Turkey Day meal, sit down in your comfy chair and shop online using coupon sites like this one. The best part is you can save coupons on your iPhone or tablet and often redeem them with a quick scan of your device. Technology makes it easy.
ANOTHER GREAT WAY TO SAVE MONEY WHILE SHOPPING ONLINE IS TO USE COUPON CODES. HERE’S HOW:
- Search for coupon codes in Google by typing the name of the brand you want to buy or retainer and “coupon codes,” “promo codes” or “discount “
- Use a coupon code finder like Price Blink, that will alert you to coupons and promotions on the sites you are shopping on.
Let’s admit it. Watching football is the family sport at Thanksgiving! It’s all about being together and making memories. This is a memory of a game everyone remembers! What’s yours?
5. AND THE NEWEST THANKSGIVING TREND : SHARING YOUR THANKSGIVING MEAL AND MEMORIES ON SOCIAL MEDIA
“People feel like celebrities when they master a great meal! ” See how the celebs show off at Thanksgiving, and be sure to do the same on Facebook, Twitter and lnstagram – maybe even share your own how-to on Pinterest.
THE ADVENTURE OF EXPLORING THE INTERNET: CONTENT SHARED, NOT ENDORSED BY YKC.