Move Your Business Into the Future With Managed Voice
Your Phone System Matters
Providing a professional experience when your customers call is critical. It can be the difference between winning or losing business. So no matter how small your business, you need access to the same voice features and professional functionality used by big companies to manage their calls.
With Managed Voice from YK Communications, you get a best-in-class phone system with all the “bells and whistles” required to enhance customer service and improve efficiency—all at an incredibly attractive price.
Added Reliability, Redundancy, and Continuity
With pure “cloud-based” and “hosted” voice solutions, an internet disruption means you’ll have no voice services. By contrast, Managed Voice uses a small appliance at your location to communicate with your telephone equipment. It allows for direct connectivity to one or more landline-based phone services to provide redundancy, reliability, and continuity in the event of an internet disruption to your office. Best of all, this appliance is managed by YK Communications and included in the cost of Managed Voice.
YK Communications features a variety of handsets for Managed Voice. We’ll help you select the right equipment to power your business.
|Standard Handsets||Premium Handsets|
|Conference Devices||Variety of Accessories|
Why Choose Managed Voice?
Managed Voice is truly the last phone system you’ll ever need, since it can easily grow with your business. Its key benefits include:
- Minimal upfront investment – You do not need to purchase an on-site phone system
- Completely scalable – When your business expands, it’s easy to add new users to your account. Have a remote employee? You can put a phone anywhere with an internet connection and have it work seamlessly with the rest of your business.
- Cloud-based – You get the latest in firmware updates and enhancements.
- Web portals – End-users and administrators can make changes with a few clicks.
- Powerful business-grade features – Improve efficiency and customer service with features including Simultaneous Ring, Auto Attendant, Hunt Groups, and Music on Hold.
- Optional contact center capabilities – Utilize call queuing, monitoring, and reporting.
- No hidden costs – With Managed Voice, we maintain and enhance the service for you, so there are no surprise costs for maintenance, upgrades, or replacements.
Features to Boost Productivity and Flexibility
YK Communications has designed feature packages for Managed Voice to support different user types and applications. Every phone can be customized to support the specific needs of your business.
|Business Features||User Features|
|• Auto Attendant||• Personalized Voicemail|
|• Music on Hold||• Web Portal|
|• Advanced Hunt Group Capability||• Simultaneous Ring|
|• Call Pick-Up Groups||• Advanced Call Forwarding|
|• Administrator Web Portal||• Call Transfer and Park|
|• Extension Dialing||• 3-Way Calling|
|• Caller ID with Name|
Let YK Communications Handle the Details
With Managed Voice, we take care of all the details—phones, equipment, installation, training, and ongoing service—so you can focus on running your business. Best of all, YK Communications is a local company and available around the clock to provide responsive tech support.
Managed Voice Aids in Business Continuity
A failed communications infrastructure can cost your business in lost sales opportunities and reduced employee productivity. That’s why it’s critically important to have a strategy in place for managing your communications needs during disasters, big or small.
Need help developing your Business Continuity Plan? Contact YK Communications for solutions to keep your business up and running when the unexpected happens.
Web Portals Make Administration Easy
Managed Voice provides a convenient web portal so users can quickly set up and change features to suit their changing needs. For example, Visual Voicemail makes it easy to listen to messages or have them sent to an email address. Advanced call features contain powerful call routing capabilities such as Simultaneous Ring, Distinctive Ring Tones, and Remote Call Forwarding.